AudibleManager is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your systemAudible, Inc.
. Further information on Audible, Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the AudibleManager program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder, depending on the user's option during setup. AudibleManager's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. AudibleManager's main file takes around 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) and is named Upgrade.exe.
AudibleManager is comprised of the following executables which take 8.94 MB (9369120
bytes) on disk:
- AudibleDM_iTunesSetup(1).exe (1.93 MB)
- AudibleDM_WMPSetup.exe (1.60 MB)
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.19 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 508.39790264.39780960.39790272
of AudibleManager. Click on the links below for other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program offered by the software company Audible, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AudibleManager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AudibleManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". If it exists on your system the AudibleManager application will be found automatically. After you click AudibleManager in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AudibleManager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-13 10:54:53.400