You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove AudibleManager for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AudibleManager from your systemAudible, Inc.
. More information about Audible, Inc. can be seen here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling AudibleManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named Upgrade.exe and it has a size of 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in AudibleManager. They occupy 6.85 MB (7184520
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDM_iTunesSetup.exe (1.60 MB)
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
This page is about AudibleManager version 20037787184.108.40.20628010
only. For more AudibleManager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program offered by the software company Audible, Inc.. Some computer users want to remove this application. This is hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to remove AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AudibleManager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AudibleManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". The AudibleManager program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AudibleManager in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AudibleManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 14:12:02.930