AudibleManager is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your computerAudible, Inc.
. More information on Audible, Inc. can be found here
. AudibleManager is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall AudibleManager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. AudibleManager's main file takes around 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) and its name is Upgrade.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside AudibleManager. They occupy about 5.40 MB (5666352
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.19 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
This data is about AudibleManager version 40.1979711863.1979711863.4138032
alone. For more AudibleManager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program offered by the software company Audible, Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase it. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AudibleManager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AudibleManager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". If it exists on your system the AudibleManager application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AudibleManager in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AudibleManager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 15:15:14.347