You can find below details on how to uninstall AudibleManager for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AudibleManager from your PCAudible, Inc.
. Further information on Audible, Inc. can be seen here
. AudibleManager is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling AudibleManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named Upgrade.exe and it has a size of 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes).
AudibleManager is comprised of the following executables which occupy 10.19 MB (10684992
bytes) on disk:
- AudibleDM_iTunesSetup.exe (1.60 MB)
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.19 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
This page is about AudibleManager version 0.0.16776961.38021104
only. Click on the links below for other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program released by Audible, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AudibleManager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AudibleManager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". The AudibleManager application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AudibleManager in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AudibleManager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 17:11:19.617