This page contains thorough information on how to remove AudibleManager for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your PCAudible, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Audible, Inc.. AudibleManager is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall AudibleManager. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk and is named Upgrade.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with AudibleManager. They take about 7.34 MB (7692144
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDM_iTunesSetup.exe (1.93 MB)
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.19 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
This page is about AudibleManager version 1996176618.104.22.168614018
alone. Click on the links below for other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program released by Audible, Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AudibleManager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AudibleManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AudibleManager in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AudibleManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 14:51:38.167