This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AudibleManager for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your systemAudible, Inc.
. More information on Audible, Inc. can be found here
. AudibleManager is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing AudibleManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. AudibleManager's main file takes about 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) and is called Upgrade.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in AudibleManager. They occupy 6.88 MB (7211920
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDM_WMPSetup.exe (1.47 MB)
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.19 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 508.39724744.39715424.39724752
of AudibleManager. You can find below info on other releases of AudibleManager:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program by the software company Audible, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AudibleManager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AudibleManager or simply click the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AudibleManager in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AudibleManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-12 19:52:24.917