AudibleManager is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall AudibleManager from your systemAudible, Inc.
. You can find out more on Audible, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for AudibleManager is C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk and is titled Upgrade.exe.
The following executables are installed along with AudibleManager. They occupy about 5.26 MB (5512824
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The current page applies to AudibleManager version 71476951.2.2005495526.2005494540
only. You can find below a few links to other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application marketed by the software company Audible, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AudibleManager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AudibleManager or simply activate the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". The AudibleManager application will be found automatically. When you click AudibleManager in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AudibleManager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 13:49:16.210