AudibleManager is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AudibleManager from your systemAudible, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Audible, Inc.. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling AudibleManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Upgrade.exe is the AudibleManager's main executable file and it takes around 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with AudibleManager. They occupy about 5.26 MB (5511640
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The current web page applies to AudibleManager version 2005482718.104.22.168948786
alone. You can find here a few links to other AudibleManager releases:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program marketed by the software company Audible, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AudibleManager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AudibleManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". The AudibleManager app will be found automatically. When you select AudibleManager in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AudibleManager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 07:43:19.797