AudibleManager is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall AudibleManager from your computerAudible, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Audible, Inc.. AudibleManager is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing AudibleManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. AudibleManager's main file takes around 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) and its name is Upgrade.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside AudibleManager. They occupy about 5.26 MB (5511640
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
This data is about AudibleManager version 2010529006.48.56.39720314
alone. For more AudibleManager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application by Audible, Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AudibleManager or simply click the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". If it exists on your system the AudibleManager program will be found very quickly. After you click AudibleManager in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AudibleManager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-27 13:11:07.057