This web page contains detailed information on how to remove AudibleManager for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your systemAudible, Inc.
. More information on Audible, Inc. can be seen here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall AudibleManager. Manager.exe is the AudibleManager's main executable file and it takes close to 1.38 MB (1447496 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside AudibleManager. They occupy about 2.77 MB (2908952
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (785.59 KB)
- Manager.exe (1.38 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (641.61 KB)
The current web page applies to AudibleManager version 2.1995463559.1995462997.4528520
only. Click on the links below for other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program by Audible, Inc.. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AudibleManager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AudibleManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". The AudibleManager application will be found automatically. After you select AudibleManager in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AudibleManager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 22:14:29.310