This page contains thorough information on how to remove AudibleManager for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your systemAudible, Inc.
. Further information on Audible, Inc. can be seen here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder (same installation drive as Windows). AudibleManager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. AudibleManager's primary file takes about 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) and is called Upgrade.exe.
AudibleManager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.27 MB (9717936
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDM_iTunesSetup.exe (1.93 MB)
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.19 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
This web page is about AudibleManager version 0.16.1703436.1998023248
alone. For more AudibleManager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program released by Audible, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AudibleManager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AudibleManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". The AudibleManager program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AudibleManager in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AudibleManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 05:04:21.107