This info is about AudibleManager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your systemAudible, Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Audible, Inc.. AudibleManager is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall AudibleManager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Manager.exe is the AudibleManager's main executable file and it occupies around 2.05 MB (2147720 bytes) on disk.
AudibleManager contains of the executables below. They take 5.26 MB (5511640
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
This web page is about AudibleManager version 2011512046.48.56.34934130
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of AudibleManager:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application offered by the software company Audible, Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AudibleManager or simply click the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". If it exists on your system the AudibleManager application will be found very quickly. After you click AudibleManager in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AudibleManager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 04:06:26.063