You can find below details on how to remove AudibleManager for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your PCAudible, Inc.
. More info about Audible, Inc. can be seen here
. AudibleManager is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for AudibleManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. The application's main executable file is called Upgrade.exe and occupies 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside AudibleManager. They occupy about 6.85 MB (7184520
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDM_iTunesSetup.exe (1.60 MB)
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The current page applies to AudibleManager version 20091527220.127.116.11538474
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AudibleManager:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program marketed by Audible, Inc.. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AudibleManager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AudibleManager or simply activate the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". If it exists on your system the AudibleManager app will be found automatically. After you select AudibleManager in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AudibleManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 18:59:06.570