This page is about AudibleManager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall AudibleManager from your systemAudible, Inc.
. Further information on Audible, Inc. can be seen here
. AudibleManager is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for AudibleManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk and is named Upgrade.exe.
AudibleManager is comprised of the following executables which take 5.26 MB (5511640
bytes) on disk:
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
This info is about AudibleManager version 20014195126.96.36.19974218
alone. You can find below info on other versions of AudibleManager:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program by the software company Audible, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AudibleManager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AudibleManager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager program will be found automatically. When you click AudibleManager in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AudibleManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 17:51:00.407