You can find on this page details on how to remove AudibleManager for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your computerAudible, Inc.
. More info about Audible, Inc. can be seen here
. AudibleManager is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing AudibleManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.05 MB (2147720 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with AudibleManager. They occupy about 5.26 MB (5512824
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The current web page applies to AudibleManager version 1996176618.104.22.168039554
alone. You can find here a few links to other AudibleManager releases:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application by Audible, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AudibleManager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AudibleManager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". If it exists on your system the AudibleManager app will be found automatically. When you select AudibleManager in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AudibleManager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-17 02:31:52.410