AudibleManager is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your systemAudible, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Audible, Inc.. AudibleManager is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. AudibleManager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Upgrade.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk.
AudibleManager is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.26 MB (5511640
bytes) on disk:
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
This page is about AudibleManager version 20102668188.8.131.52800754
only. For other AudibleManager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application by the software company Audible, Inc.. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AudibleManager or simply activate the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". The AudibleManager application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AudibleManager in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AudibleManager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 17:01:26.590