AudibleManager is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AudibleManager from your computerAudible, Inc.
. Further information on Audible, Inc. can be seen here
. AudibleManager is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling AudibleManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Upgrade.exe is the AudibleManager's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside AudibleManager. They occupy about 5.26 MB (5511640
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1996242126.96.36.19976714
of AudibleManager. Click on the links below for other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program by the software company Audible, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AudibleManager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AudibleManager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AudibleManager in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AudibleManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 18:24:24.880