AudibleManager is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AudibleManager from your systemAudible, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Audible, Inc.. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for AudibleManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. The program's main executable file occupies 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk and is called Upgrade.exe.
AudibleManager contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.34 MB (7692144
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDM_iTunesSetup.exe (1.93 MB)
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.19 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The current web page applies to AudibleManager version 508.37234472.37225056.37234480
only. For other AudibleManager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program marketed by the software company Audible, Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AudibleManager or simply activate the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". If it exists on your system the AudibleManager program will be found automatically. When you select AudibleManager in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AudibleManager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 13:07:26.697