AudibleManager is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall AudibleManager from your PCAudible, Inc.
. More data about Audible, Inc. can be read here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove AudibleManager. Upgrade.exe is the AudibleManager's primary executable file and it takes around 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk.
AudibleManager is composed of the following executables which take 3.22 MB (3371760
bytes) on disk:
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1637796.2001225134.1847712661.32
of AudibleManager. You can find below info on other releases of AudibleManager:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program offered by the software company Audible, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AudibleManager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AudibleManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". If it exists on your system the AudibleManager program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AudibleManager in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AudibleManager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 00:01:29.543