This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AudibleManager for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your PCAudible, Inc.
. More information on Audible, Inc. can be found here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall AudibleManager. The application's main executable file is titled Upgrade.exe and it has a size of 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside AudibleManager. They occupy about 5.40 MB (5666352
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.19 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 21889712.1310084.4759644.48
of AudibleManager. For more AudibleManager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application offered by the software company Audible, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AudibleManager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AudibleManager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". If it exists on your system the AudibleManager app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AudibleManager in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AudibleManager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 12:46:02.743