AudibleManager is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AudibleManager from your computerAudible, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Audible, Inc.. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall AudibleManager. The program's main executable file is named Upgrade.exe and it has a size of 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes).
AudibleManager is composed of the following executables which take 5.26 MB (5511640
bytes) on disk:
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
This web page is about AudibleManager version 20029923188.8.131.5245778
alone. You can find here a few links to other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program by the software company Audible, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AudibleManager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AudibleManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". The AudibleManager program will be found very quickly. When you click AudibleManager in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AudibleManager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 01:30:21.130