AudibleManager is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AudibleManager from your computerAudible, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Audible, Inc.. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall AudibleManager. The program's main executable file is named Upgrade.exe and it has a size of 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes).
AudibleManager is composed of the following executables which take 5.26 MB (5511640
bytes) on disk:
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
This web page is about AudibleManager version 20029923188.8.131.5245778
alone. You can find here a few links to other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program by the software company Audible, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AudibleManager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AudibleManager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AudibleManager in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AudibleManager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 01:30:21.130