This web page contains detailed information on how to remove AudibleManager for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall AudibleManager from your systemAudible, Inc.
. More information on Audible, Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the AudibleManager program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder, depending on the user's option during setup. AudibleManager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. AudibleManager's main file takes about 2.05 MB (2147720 bytes) and is named Manager.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in AudibleManager. They occupy 5.26 MB (5511640
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
This web page is about AudibleManager version 2010004718.104.22.168737386
alone. Click on the links below for other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program released by the software company Audible, Inc.. Some people decide to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AudibleManager or simply click the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". The AudibleManager application will be found automatically. When you click AudibleManager in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AudibleManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 07:53:58.100