You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall AudibleManager for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AudibleManager from your systemAudible, Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Audible, Inc.. AudibleManager is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove AudibleManager. The application's main executable file is titled Upgrade.exe and it has a size of 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with AudibleManager. They occupy about 5.26 MB (5511640
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
This web page is about AudibleManager version 32375472.1637764.4759644.48
only. You can find here a few links to other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program marketed by the software company Audible, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AudibleManager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AudibleManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AudibleManager in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AudibleManager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-12 12:53:28.667