This web page contains detailed information on how to remove AudibleManager for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AudibleManager from your PCAudible, Inc.
. Further information on Audible, Inc. can be found here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder (same installation drive as Windows). AudibleManager's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Upgrade.exe is the AudibleManager's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with AudibleManager. They occupy about 5.26 MB (5512824
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2006351.2.2010853609.2010621983
of AudibleManager. You can find below info on other versions of AudibleManager:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program marketed by Audible, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AudibleManager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AudibleManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager app will be found very quickly. When you click AudibleManager in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AudibleManager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-26 17:03:58.933