You can find below details on how to uninstall AudibleManager for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall AudibleManager from your computerAudible, Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Audible, Inc.. AudibleManager is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling AudibleManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Manager.exe is the AudibleManager's primary executable file and it takes close to 2.05 MB (2147720 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside AudibleManager. They take about 4.94 MB (5181656
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (1.71 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The current page applies to AudibleManager version 20046926126.96.36.1995730
only. You can find below info on other application versions of AudibleManager:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program offered by Audible, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AudibleManager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AudibleManager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager application will be found very quickly. After you click AudibleManager in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AudibleManager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 13:08:57.667