AudibleManager is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AudibleManager from your PCAudible, Inc.
. You can find out more on Audible, Inc. or check for application updates here
. AudibleManager is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall AudibleManager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk and is titled Upgrade.exe.
The executable files below are part of AudibleManager. They occupy about 5.26 MB (5511640
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The current page applies to AudibleManager version 19974948126.96.36.19992458
only. For other AudibleManager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program released by the software company Audible, Inc.. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AudibleManager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". The AudibleManager program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AudibleManager in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AudibleManager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-25 11:01:08.730