This info is about Audible for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Audible from your PCPokki
. You can read more on Pokki or check for application updates here
. Usually the Audible program is found in the C:\Users\Guillard\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Audible is C:\Users\Guillard\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named ServiceHostApp.exe and its approximative size is 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes).
Audible contains of the executables below. They take 20.86 MB (21875128
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.36 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Audible version 18.104.22.168583
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries will be left behind when you want to remove Audible from your PC.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Audible:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\Pokki Menu.lnk
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Audible.lnk
Audible is an application marketed by the software company Pokki. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Audible is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Audible from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Audible or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Audible". The Audible application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Audible in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Audible, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Audible.
8. After uninstalling Audible, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Audible which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Audible with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Audible by Pokki from your PC, we are not saying that Audible by Pokki is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Audible supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 09:30:28.010