Audacity is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Audacity from your systemD'Accord Music Software
. Take a look here
for more details on D'Accord Music Software. Please open http://www.daccordmusic.com
if you want to read more on Audacity on D'Accord Music Software's web page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Audacity is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 5.05 MB (5296128 bytes) on disk and is named audacity.exe.
Audacity installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.71 MB (5983839
bytes) on disk.
- audacity.exe (5.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (671.59 KB)
Audacity is a program by D'Accord Music Software. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Audacity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Audacity with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Audacity or simply click the Search field and type in "Audacity". If it is installed on your PC the Audacity program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Audacity in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Audacity, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Audacity:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.daccordmusic.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Audacity.
8. After removing Audacity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Audacity which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Audacity with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Audacity by D'Accord Music Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Audacity by D'Accord Music Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Audacity supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 11:38:18.550