This info is about Audacity 2.0.2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Audacity 2.0.2 from your systemAudacity Team
. Further information on Audacity Team can be seen here
. Detailed information about Audacity 2.0.2 can be seen at http://audacity.sourceforge.net
. Audacity 2.0.2 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Audacity 2.0.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. audacity.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 6.89 MB (7226880 bytes) on disk.
Audacity 2.0.2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.30 MB (8698225
bytes) on disk.
- audacity.exe (6.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.40 MB)
This web page is about Audacity 2.0.2 version 2.0.2
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data can not be deleted when you are trying to remove Audacity 2.0.2 from your PC.Generally, the following files are left on disk:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Audacity.lnk
Audacity 2.0.2 is an application marketed by the software company Audacity Team. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove Audacity 2.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Audacity 2.0.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Audacity 2.0.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Audacity 2.0.2". If it exists on your system the Audacity 2.0.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Audacity 2.0.2 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Audacity 2.0.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Audacity 2.0.2:
- The publisher is: http://audacity.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Audacity 2.0.2.
8. After uninstalling Audacity 2.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Audacity 2.0.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Audacity 2.0.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Audacity 2.0.2 by Audacity Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Audacity 2.0.2 by Audacity Team is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Audacity 2.0.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:13:19.430