This info is about Audacity 2.0.2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Audacity 2.0.2 from your computerAudacity Team
. Further information on Audacity Team can be seen here
. Detailed information about Audacity 2.0.2 can be seen at http://audacity.sourceforge.net
. Audacity 2.0.2 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Audacity 2.0.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. audacity.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 6.89 MB (7226880 bytes) on disk.
Audacity 2.0.2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.30 MB (8698225
bytes) on disk.
- audacity.exe (6.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.40 MB)
This web page is about Audacity 2.0.2 version 2.0.2
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data can not be deleted when you are trying to remove Audacity 2.0.2 from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Audacity 2.0.2:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\Languages\ca@valencia\Audacity.mo
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\Languages\gl_ES\wxstd.mo
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\Languages\pt\Audacity.mo
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\Languages\pt\wxstd.mo
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\Languages\wxstd\wxstd.mo
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\Languages\zh\Audacity.mo
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\Nyquist\bug.lsp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\wxbase28u_net_vc_custom.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\wxbase28u_vc_custom.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\wxmsw28u_adv_vc_custom.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\wxmsw28u_core_vc_custom.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\wxmsw28u_html_vc_custom.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\audacity.exe
Audacity 2.0.2 is a program marketed by the software company Audacity Team. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Audacity 2.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Audacity 2.0.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Audacity 2.0.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Audacity 2.0.2". The Audacity 2.0.2 app will be found automatically. After you click Audacity 2.0.2 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Audacity 2.0.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Audacity 2.0.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://audacity.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Audacity 2.0.2.
8. After removing Audacity 2.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Audacity 2.0.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Audacity 2.0.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Audacity 2.0.2 by Audacity Team from your PC, nor are we saying that Audacity 2.0.2 by Audacity Team is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Audacity 2.0.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:13:19.430