You can find on this page details on how to remove Audacity 1.3.12 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Audacity 1.3.12 from your PCLonerD
. You can read more on LonerD or check for application updates here
. Click on http://DreamLair.net/
to get more data about Audacity 1.3.12 on LonerD's website. rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\audacity.inf,Uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Audacity 1.3.12. audacity.exe is the Audacity 1.3.12's primary executable file and it takes about 6.65 MB (6974464 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Audacity 1.3.12. They take about 6.91 MB (7248896
bytes) on disk.
- audacity.exe (6.65 MB)
- lame.exe (268.00 KB)
This page is about Audacity 1.3.12 version 1.3.12
Audacity 1.3.12 is an application released by LonerD. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove Audacity 1.3.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Audacity 1.3.12 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Audacity 1.3.12 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Audacity 1.3.12". If it is installed on your PC the Audacity 1.3.12 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Audacity 1.3.12 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Audacity 1.3.12, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Audacity 1.3.12:
- The software company is: http://DreamLair.net/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\audacity.inf,Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Audacity 1.3.12.
8. After removing Audacity 1.3.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Audacity 1.3.12 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Audacity 1.3.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Audacity 1.3.12 by LonerD from your PC, we are not saying that Audacity 1.3.12 by LonerD is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Audacity 1.3.12 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-03 10:52:57.380