A guide to uninstall Audacity 1.2.6 from your computer
Audacity 1.2.6 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. Detailed information about Audacity 1.2.6 can be seen at http://audacity.sourceforge.net. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Audacity directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Audacity\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Audacity 1.2.6. Audacity 1.2.6's primary file takes around 5.05 MB (5296128 bytes) and its name is audacity.exe.
Audacity 1.2.6 contains of the executables below. They take 5.69 MB (5970202 bytes) on disk.
audacity.exe (5.05 MB)
unins000.exe (658.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.6 of Audacity 1.2.6.
If you are manually uninstalling Audacity 1.2.6 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.
A way to uninstall Audacity 1.2.6 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Audacity 1.2.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.
download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Audacity 1.2.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Audacity 1.2.6". If it is installed on your PC the Audacity 1.2.6 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Audacity 1.2.6 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Audacity 1.2.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Audacity 1.2.6:
The web site of the application is: http://audacity.sourceforge.net
The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Audacity\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Audacity 1.2.6.
8. After removing Audacity 1.2.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Audacity 1.2.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Audacity 1.2.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.