This page is about Audacious for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Audacious from your PCAudacious developers
. More data about Audacious developers can be read here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacious folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacious\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Audacious. The application's main executable file is named audacious.exe and occupies 120.51 KB (123406 bytes).
Audacious installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 319.20 KB (326864
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (51.66 KB)
- audacious.exe (120.51 KB)
- audtool.exe (128.51 KB)
- gspawn-win32-helper.exe (18.51 KB)
This web page is about Audacious version 4.0.4
only. You can find here a few links to other Audacious versions:
...click to view all...
Audacious is a program marketed by the software company Audacious developers. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Audacious is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Audacious with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Audacious or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Audacious". If it exists on your system the Audacious program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Audacious in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Audacious, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Audacious.
8. After uninstalling Audacious, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Audacious that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Audacious using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Audacious by Audacious developers from your computer, we are not saying that Audacious by Audacious developers is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Audacious in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 14:53:52.873