Attribute Changer 8.20
Attribute Changer 8.20 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Attribute Changer 8.20 from your systemRomain Petges
. Additional info about Romain Petges can be found here
. Detailed information about Attribute Changer 8.20 can be seen at http://www.petges.lu
. Attribute Changer 8.20 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Attribute Changer folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Attribute Changer 8.20 is C:\Program Files\Attribute Changer\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. acmain.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.46 MB (3630080 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Attribute Changer 8.20. They occupy about 4.64 MB (4867473
bytes) on disk.
- acmain.exe (3.46 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
This web page is about Attribute Changer 8.20 version 8.20
Attribute Changer 8.20 is a program by the software company Romain Petges. Some users want to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase Attribute Changer 8.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Attribute Changer 8.20 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Attribute Changer 8.20 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Attribute Changer 8.20". If it exists on your system the Attribute Changer 8.20 program will be found very quickly. When you select Attribute Changer 8.20 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Attribute Changer 8.20, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Attribute Changer 8.20:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.petges.lu
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Attribute Changer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Attribute Changer 8.20.
8. After removing Attribute Changer 8.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Attribute Changer 8.20 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Attribute Changer 8.20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Attribute Changer 8.20 by Romain Petges from your computer, we are not saying that Attribute Changer 8.20 by Romain Petges is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Attribute Changer 8.20 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:42:44.803