Attendance Log version v1.1
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Attendance Log version v1.1 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Attendance Log version v1.1 from your PCFifway System
. You can read more on Fifway System or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.fifway.com.my
if you want to read more on Attendance Log version v1.1 on Fifway System's web page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Attendance Log directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. Attendance Log version v1.1's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Attendance Log\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is called vigilanceAttLog.exe and its approximative size is 165.50 KB (169472 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Attendance Log version v1.1. They take 953.16 KB (976033
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (773.16 KB)
- vigilanceAttLog.exe (165.50 KB)
- vigilanceAttLog.vshost.exe (14.50 KB)
This web page is about Attendance Log version v1.1 version 1.1
Attendance Log version v1.1 is a program marketed by Fifway System. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Attendance Log version v1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Attendance Log version v1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Attendance Log version v1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Attendance Log version v1.1". The Attendance Log version v1.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Attendance Log version v1.1 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Attendance Log version v1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Attendance Log version v1.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.fifway.com.my
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Attendance Log\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Attendance Log version v1.1.
8. After uninstalling Attendance Log version v1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Attendance Log version v1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Attendance Log version v1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Attendance Log version v1.1 by Fifway System from your PC, nor are we saying that Attendance Log version v1.1 by Fifway System is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Attendance Log version v1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-22 04:34:19.960