Attendance Log version v1.1
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Attendance Log version v1.1 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Attendance Log version v1.1 from your PCFifway System
. You can read more on Fifway System or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.fifway.com.my
if you want to read more on Attendance Log version v1.1 on Fifway System's web page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Attendance Log directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. Attendance Log version v1.1's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Attendance Log\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is called vigilanceAttLog.exe and its approximative size is 165.50 KB (169472 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Attendance Log version v1.1. They take 953.16 KB (976033
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (773.16 KB)
- vigilanceAttLog.exe (165.50 KB)
- vigilanceAttLog.vshost.exe (14.50 KB)
This web page is about Attendance Log version v1.1 version 1.1
Attendance Log version v1.1 is a program marketed by Fifway System. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Attendance Log version v1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Attendance Log version v1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Attendance Log version v1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Attendance Log version v1.1". The Attendance Log version v1.1 application will be found very quickly. When you select Attendance Log version v1.1 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Attendance Log version v1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Attendance Log version v1.1:
- The software company is: http://www.fifway.com.my
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Attendance Log\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Attendance Log version v1.1.
8. After uninstalling Attendance Log version v1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Attendance Log version v1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Attendance Log version v1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Attendance Log version v1.1 by Fifway System from your PC, nor are we saying that Attendance Log version v1.1 by Fifway System is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Attendance Log version v1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-22 04:34:19.960