Attack of the Earthlings
Attack of the Earthlings is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Attack of the Earthlings from your PCTeam Junkfish
. Further information on Team Junkfish can be seen here
. More information about Attack of the Earthlings can be found at http://teamjunkfish.com/game/attack-of-the-earthlings/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Attack of the Earthlings folder (same installation drive as Windows). Attack of the Earthlings's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Attack of the Earthlings's main file takes about 21.30 MB (22334976 bytes) and its name is AttackOfTheEarthlings.exe.
Attack of the Earthlings installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 21.30 MB (22334976
bytes) on disk.
- AttackOfTheEarthlings.exe (21.30 MB)
Attack of the Earthlings is a program released by Team Junkfish. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Attack of the Earthlings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Attack of the Earthlings from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Attack of the Earthlings or simply activate the Search field and type in "Attack of the Earthlings". If it exists on your system the Attack of the Earthlings program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Attack of the Earthlings in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Attack of the Earthlings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Attack of the Earthlings:
- The web site of the application is: http://teamjunkfish.com/game/attack-of-the-earthlings/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Attack of the Earthlings.
8. After uninstalling Attack of the Earthlings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Attack of the Earthlings that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Attack of the Earthlings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Attack of the Earthlings by Team Junkfish from your PC, we are not saying that Attack of the Earthlings by Team Junkfish is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Attack of the Earthlings in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 05:39:56.413