Atrise Lutcurve 2.1.0
You can find below details on how to uninstall Atrise Lutcurve 2.1.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Atrise Lutcurve 2.1.0 from your computerAtrise Software
. Check out here
for more details on Atrise Software. More information about Atrise Lutcurve 2.1.0 can be seen at http://atrise.com/lutcurve/
. Atrise Lutcurve 2.1.0 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Atrise\Lutcurve folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Atrise\Lutcurve\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Atrise Lutcurve 2.1.0. Atrise Lutcurve 2.1.0's main file takes about 719.00 KB (736256 bytes) and is called Lutcurve.exe.
Atrise Lutcurve 2.1.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 903.69 KB (925379
bytes) on disk.
- Lutcurve.exe (719.00 KB)
- Lutloader.exe (54.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (130.69 KB)
The current page applies to Atrise Lutcurve 2.1.0 version 2.1.0
Atrise Lutcurve 2.1.0 is an application by Atrise Software. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Atrise Lutcurve 2.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Atrise Lutcurve 2.1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Atrise Lutcurve 2.1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Atrise Lutcurve 2.1.0". If it exists on your system the Atrise Lutcurve 2.1.0 app will be found automatically. After you select Atrise Lutcurve 2.1.0 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Atrise Lutcurve 2.1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Atrise Lutcurve 2.1.0:
- The publisher is: http://atrise.com/lutcurve/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Atrise\Lutcurve\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Atrise Lutcurve 2.1.0.
8. After uninstalling Atrise Lutcurve 2.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Atrise Lutcurve 2.1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Atrise Lutcurve 2.1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Atrise Lutcurve 2.1.0 by Atrise Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Atrise Lutcurve 2.1.0 by Atrise Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Atrise Lutcurve 2.1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 15:02:01.897