Atomic Time Syncronisation 1.1
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Atomic Time Syncronisation 1.1 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Atomic Time Syncronisation 1.1 from your computerPianosoft
. Take a look here
for more information on Pianosoft. More information about the application Atomic Time Syncronisation 1.1 can be seen at http://www.pianosoft-europe.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Atomic Time Syncronisation folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Atomic Time Syncronisation\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Atomic Time Syncronisation 1.1. The program's main executable file has a size of 128.00 KB (131072 bytes) on disk and is labeled AtomicTimeSync.exe.
The executables below are part of Atomic Time Syncronisation 1.1. They take an average of 1.27 MB (1327305
bytes) on disk.
- AtomicTimeSync.exe (128.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to Atomic Time Syncronisation 1.1 version 1.1
Atomic Time Syncronisation 1.1 is an application released by Pianosoft. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove Atomic Time Syncronisation 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Atomic Time Syncronisation 1.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Atomic Time Syncronisation 1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Atomic Time Syncronisation 1.1". If it is installed on your PC the Atomic Time Syncronisation 1.1 program will be found automatically. After you click Atomic Time Syncronisation 1.1 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Atomic Time Syncronisation 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Atomic Time Syncronisation 1.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pianosoft-europe.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Atomic Time Syncronisation\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Atomic Time Syncronisation 1.1.
8. After uninstalling Atomic Time Syncronisation 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Atomic Time Syncronisation 1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Atomic Time Syncronisation 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Atomic Time Syncronisation 1.1 by Pianosoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Atomic Time Syncronisation 1.1 by Pianosoft is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Atomic Time Syncronisation 1.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-08 10:42:29.170