Atomic Research is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Atomic Research from your PCMichael Fuchs
. More information about Michael Fuchs can be read here
. You can see more info about Atomic Research at http://atomicresearch.sourceforge.net/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Atomic Research folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Atomic Research is C:\Program Files (x86)\Atomic Research\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.78 MB (1867776 bytes) on disk and is titled atomicresearch.exe.
The executable files below are part of Atomic Research. They occupy an average of 1.83 MB (1920513
bytes) on disk.
- atomicresearch.exe (1.78 MB)
- uninst.exe (51.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.7
of Atomic Research.
Atomic Research is an application offered by Michael Fuchs. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove Atomic Research is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Atomic Research from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Atomic Research or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Atomic Research". If it is installed on your PC the Atomic Research program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Atomic Research in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Atomic Research, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Atomic Research:
- The publisher is: http://atomicresearch.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Atomic Research\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Atomic Research.
8. After removing Atomic Research, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Atomic Research that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Atomic Research using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Atomic Research by Michael Fuchs from your computer, nor are we saying that Atomic Research by Michael Fuchs is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Atomic Research in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 21:37:33.870