Atomic Research is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Atomic Research from your PCMichael Fuchs
. More information about Michael Fuchs can be read here
. You can see more info about Atomic Research at http://atomicresearch.sourceforge.net/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Atomic Research folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Atomic Research is C:\Program Files (x86)\Atomic Research\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.78 MB (1867776 bytes) on disk and is titled atomicresearch.exe.
The executable files below are part of Atomic Research. They occupy an average of 1.83 MB (1920513
bytes) on disk.
- atomicresearch.exe (1.78 MB)
- uninst.exe (51.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.7
of Atomic Research.
Atomic Research is an application offered by Michael Fuchs. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove Atomic Research is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Atomic Research from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Atomic Research or simply activate the Search field and type in "Atomic Research". If it exists on your system the Atomic Research app will be found very quickly. After you click Atomic Research in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Atomic Research, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Atomic Research:
- The web site of the program is: http://atomicresearch.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Atomic Research\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Atomic Research.
8. After removing Atomic Research, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Atomic Research that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Atomic Research using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Atomic Research by Michael Fuchs from your computer, nor are we saying that Atomic Research by Michael Fuchs is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Atomic Research in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 21:37:33.870