This info is about Atomaders for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Atomaders from your systemGameHouse, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on GameHouse, Inc.. You can see more info about Atomaders at http://www.gamehouse.com/
. The complete uninstall command line for Atomaders is C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\ATOMAD~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\ATOMAD~1\INSTALL.LOG. Atomaders.exe is the Atomaders's main executable file and it takes circa 437.99 KB (448501 bytes) on disk.
Atomaders is comprised of the following executables which take 708.49 KB (725493
bytes) on disk:
- Atomaders.exe (437.99 KB)
- SendBugReport.exe (112.00 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (158.50 KB)
When you're planning to uninstall Atomaders you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Atomaders is an application by the software company GameHouse, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase Atomaders is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Atomaders using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Atomaders or simply click the Search field and type in "Atomaders". If it exists on your system the Atomaders app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Atomaders in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Atomaders, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Atomaders:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\ATOMAD~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\ATOMAD~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Atomaders.
8. After removing Atomaders, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Atomaders which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Atomaders using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Atomaders by GameHouse, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Atomaders by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Atomaders in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 05:14:56.127