Atom is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Atom from your PCGitHub Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on GitHub Inc.. Atom is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Atom's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom\Update.exe --uninstall. squirrel.exe is the Atom's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.46 MB (1526224 bytes) on disk.
Atom is composed of the following executables which take 57.52 MB (60312816
bytes) on disk:
- squirrel.exe (1.46 MB)
- atom.exe (49.03 MB)
- node.exe (5.27 MB)
- ctags-win32.exe (308.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5.3
of Atom. Click on the links below for other Atom versions:
...click to view all...
Atom is an application offered by the software company GitHub Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Atom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Atom with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Atom or simply click the Search field and type in "Atom". The Atom program will be found automatically. After you select Atom in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Atom, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Atom.
8. After removing Atom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Atom that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Atom using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Atom by GitHub Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Atom by GitHub Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Atom in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 18:19:53.920