Atom is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Atom from your systemGitHub Inc.
. More info about GitHub Inc. can be seen here
. Atom is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Atom. atom.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 421.50 KB (431616 bytes) on disk.
Atom contains of the executables below. They occupy 129.23 MB (135505536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atom.exe (421.50 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.92 MB)
- atom.exe (77.11 MB)
- node.exe (17.66 MB)
- git.exe (38.27 KB)
- blocked-file-util.exe (22.59 KB)
- git-credential-store.exe (1.30 MB)
- git-credential-wincred.exe (29.31 KB)
- git-fast-import.exe (1.33 MB)
- git-http-fetch.exe (1.34 MB)
- git-http-push.exe (1.35 MB)
- git-wrapper.exe (38.28 KB)
- git-remote-https.exe (1.35 MB)
- git-sh-i18n--envsubst.exe (1.29 MB)
- git-show-index.exe (1.29 MB)
- git-upload-pack.exe (1.30 MB)
- git.exe (2.25 MB)
- proxy-lookup.exe (22.01 KB)
- x86_64-w64-mingw32-deflatehd.exe (63.63 KB)
- x86_64-w64-mingw32-inflatehd.exe (61.08 KB)
- git-askpass.exe (224.10 KB)
- git-credential-manager.exe (170.10 KB)
- git-lfs.exe (7.31 MB)
- GitHub.Authentication.exe (292.00 KB)
- awk.exe (593.32 KB)
- b2sum.exe (54.05 KB)
- basename.exe (30.90 KB)
- cat.exe (36.27 KB)
- comm.exe (36.16 KB)
- cp.exe (99.38 KB)
- cut.exe (40.38 KB)
- dash.exe (101.17 KB)
- date.exe (111.80 KB)
- dirname.exe (30.85 KB)
- echo.exe (31.22 KB)
- env.exe (30.52 KB)
- expr.exe (99.29 KB)
- false.exe (28.68 KB)
- find.exe (249.59 KB)
- gencat.exe (174.47 KB)
- getfacl.exe (164.25 KB)
- getopt.exe (16.62 KB)
- grep.exe (203.77 KB)
- head.exe (41.33 KB)
- ls.exe (130.07 KB)
- mkdir.exe (65.11 KB)
- mktemp.exe (40.08 KB)
- mv.exe (106.04 KB)
- pathchk.exe (31.40 KB)
- printf.exe (64.62 KB)
- pwd.exe (32.64 KB)
- readlink.exe (43.66 KB)
- rebase.exe (813.39 KB)
- rm.exe (58.69 KB)
- rmdir.exe (57.13 KB)
- sed.exe (159.54 KB)
- sh.exe (2.00 MB)
- sort.exe (102.18 KB)
- ssh-add.exe (300.02 KB)
- ssh-agent.exe (312.98 KB)
- ssh.exe (630.45 KB)
- tail.exe (52.13 KB)
- test.exe (63.03 KB)
- touch.exe (99.84 KB)
- tr.exe (45.79 KB)
- true.exe (28.68 KB)
- uname.exe (31.34 KB)
- uniq.exe (41.33 KB)
- wc.exe (43.14 KB)
- xargs.exe (62.56 KB)
- ctags-win32.exe (308.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Atom version 1.27.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other Atom versions:
...click to view all...
Atom is a program by the software company GitHub Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase Atom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Atom from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Atom or simply activate the Search field and type in "Atom". If it exists on your system the Atom app will be found automatically. After you click Atom in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Atom, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Atom.
8. After removing Atom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Atom that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Atom using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Atom by GitHub Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Atom by GitHub Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Atom in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-17 18:20:17.623