This web page is about Atom for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Atom from your computerGitHub Inc.
. More information on GitHub Inc. can be found here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Atom by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom\Update.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. atom.exe is the Atom's primary executable file and it occupies circa 420.50 KB (430592 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Atom. They occupy an average of 128.12 MB (134338455
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atom.exe (420.50 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.90 MB)
- atom.exe (77.61 MB)
- node.exe (17.66 MB)
- git.exe (36.14 KB)
- git-credential-store.exe (1.15 MB)
- git-credential-wincred.exe (27.64 KB)
- git-fast-import.exe (1.18 MB)
- git-http-fetch.exe (1.26 MB)
- git-http-push.exe (1.27 MB)
- git-wrapper.exe (36.14 KB)
- git-remote-https.exe (1.27 MB)
- git-sh-i18n--envsubst.exe (1.14 MB)
- git-show-index.exe (1.14 MB)
- git-upload-pack.exe (1.22 MB)
- git.exe (2.13 MB)
- x86_64-w64-mingw32-deflatehd.exe (64.12 KB)
- x86_64-w64-mingw32-inflatehd.exe (61.57 KB)
- git-askpass.exe (214.08 KB)
- git-credential-manager.exe (157.58 KB)
- git-lfs.exe (7.11 MB)
- GitHub.Authentication.exe (290.50 KB)
- awk.exe (566.15 KB)
- b2sum.exe (53.51 KB)
- basename.exe (30.91 KB)
- cat.exe (36.27 KB)
- comm.exe (36.16 KB)
- cp.exe (98.85 KB)
- cut.exe (39.38 KB)
- dash.exe (101.17 KB)
- date.exe (111.80 KB)
- dirname.exe (30.85 KB)
- echo.exe (30.72 KB)
- env.exe (30.52 KB)
- expr.exe (98.80 KB)
- false.exe (28.68 KB)
- find.exe (249.59 KB)
- getfacl.exe (165.75 KB)
- getopt.exe (16.62 KB)
- grep.exe (203.77 KB)
- head.exe (41.33 KB)
- ls.exe (128.54 KB)
- mkdir.exe (65.11 KB)
- mktemp.exe (40.08 KB)
- mv.exe (106.00 KB)
- pathchk.exe (31.40 KB)
- printf.exe (63.62 KB)
- pwd.exe (32.64 KB)
- readlink.exe (43.66 KB)
- rebase.exe (813.39 KB)
- rm.exe (58.69 KB)
- rmdir.exe (57.13 KB)
- sed.exe (159.54 KB)
- sh.exe (1.99 MB)
- sort.exe (102.14 KB)
- ssh-add.exe (308.78 KB)
- ssh-agent.exe (326.87 KB)
- ssh.exe (651.67 KB)
- tail.exe (52.13 KB)
- test.exe (63.03 KB)
- touch.exe (99.84 KB)
- tr.exe (45.79 KB)
- true.exe (28.68 KB)
- uname.exe (31.34 KB)
- uniq.exe (40.80 KB)
- wc.exe (43.15 KB)
- xargs.exe (62.56 KB)
- ctags-win32.exe (308.00 KB)
This web page is about Atom version 1.19.1
alone. For other Atom versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Atom is an application marketed by GitHub Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase Atom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Atom from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Atom or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Atom". If it exists on your system the Atom application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Atom in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Atom, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Atom.
8. After uninstalling Atom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Atom which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Atom with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Atom by GitHub Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Atom by GitHub Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Atom in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-21 19:01:21.473