This info is about Atom for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Atom from your systemGitHub Inc.
. Further information on GitHub Inc. can be found here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom directory (same installation drive as Windows). Atom's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom\Update.exe --uninstall. The program's main executable file is called squirrel.exe and it has a size of 1.44 MB (1511424 bytes).
Atom installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 57.37 MB (60159872
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.44 MB)
- atom.exe (48.92 MB)
- node.exe (5.27 MB)
- ctags-win32.exe (308.00 KB)
The current page applies to Atom version 1.5.2
alone. You can find here a few links to other Atom versions:
...click to view all...
Atom is an application marketed by GitHub Inc.. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove Atom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Atom from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Atom or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Atom". If it is installed on your PC the Atom application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Atom in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Atom, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Atom.
8. After removing Atom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Atom that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Atom using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Atom by GitHub Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Atom by GitHub Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Atom supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-06-03 14:36:33.313