This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Atmosphere for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Atmosphere from your systemSpectrasonics, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Spectrasonics, Inc.. Click on http://www.spectrasonics.net
to get more info about Atmosphere on Spectrasonics, Inc.'s website. Atmosphere is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Spectrasonics\Atmosphere folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Atmosphere is C:\Program Files (x86)\Spectrasonics\Atmosphere\unins000.exe. Atmosphere's primary file takes about 71.17 KB (72879 bytes) and is called unins000.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Atmosphere. They occupy about 71.17 KB (72879
bytes) on disk.
When you're planning to uninstall Atmosphere you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Atmosphere:
The files below remain on your disk by Atmosphere's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Common Files\Atmosphere
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Common Files\Atmosphere\Atmosphere.dat index
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Common Files\Atmosphere\Atmosphere.dat seg1
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Spectrasonics Atmosphere Updater 1.2.lnk
Atmosphere is an application by the software company Spectrasonics, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall Atmosphere is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Atmosphere from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Atmosphere or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Atmosphere". If it is installed on your PC the Atmosphere application will be found automatically. After you click Atmosphere in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Atmosphere, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Atmosphere:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.spectrasonics.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Spectrasonics\Atmosphere\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Atmosphere.
8. After uninstalling Atmosphere, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Atmosphere that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Atmosphere with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Atmosphere by Spectrasonics, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Atmosphere by Spectrasonics, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Atmosphere supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:40:07.807