This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Atmosphere for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Atmosphere from your computerSpectrasonics, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Spectrasonics, Inc.. Click on http://www.spectrasonics.net
to get more info about Atmosphere on Spectrasonics, Inc.'s website. Atmosphere is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Spectrasonics\Atmosphere folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Atmosphere is C:\Program Files (x86)\Spectrasonics\Atmosphere\unins000.exe. Atmosphere's primary file takes about 71.17 KB (72879 bytes) and is called unins000.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Atmosphere. They occupy about 71.17 KB (72879
bytes) on disk.
When you're planning to uninstall Atmosphere you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk when you remove Atmosphere:
Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
Atmosphere is a program by the software company Spectrasonics, Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase Atmosphere is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Atmosphere from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Atmosphere or simply click the Search field and type in "Atmosphere". The Atmosphere app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Atmosphere in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Atmosphere, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Atmosphere:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.spectrasonics.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Spectrasonics\Atmosphere\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Atmosphere.
8. After uninstalling Atmosphere, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Atmosphere which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Atmosphere using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Atmosphere by Spectrasonics, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Atmosphere by Spectrasonics, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Atmosphere in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:40:07.807