You can find below details on how to remove Atlassian Companion for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Atlassian Companion from your systemAtlassian
. Further information on Atlassian can be seen here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atlassian-desktop-companion folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atlassian-desktop-companion\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Atlassian Companion. Atlassian Companion.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 603.30 KB (617784 bytes) on disk.
Atlassian Companion installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 109.08 MB (114383232
bytes) on disk.
- Atlassian Companion.exe (603.30 KB)
- squirrel.exe (2.05 MB)
- Atlassian Companion.exe (54.79 MB)
- squirrel.exe (2.05 MB)
- Atlassian Companion.exe (47.54 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.5.0
of Atlassian Companion. You can find below info on other releases of Atlassian Companion:
Atlassian Companion is a program marketed by the software company Atlassian. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase Atlassian Companion is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Atlassian Companion from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Atlassian Companion or simply click the Search field and type in "Atlassian Companion". The Atlassian Companion app will be found automatically. When you click Atlassian Companion in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Atlassian Companion, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Atlassian Companion.
8. After uninstalling Atlassian Companion, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Atlassian Companion which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Atlassian Companion using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Atlassian Companion by Atlassian from your computer, nor are we saying that Atlassian Companion by Atlassian is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Atlassian Companion supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 11:05:59.680