This web page is about Atlantis 1.5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Atlantis 1.5 from your systemBigFunGames, Inc.
. You can read more on BigFunGames, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about Atlantis 1.5 can be found at http://www.big-fun-games.com/
. Usually the Atlantis 1.5 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\big-fun-games.com\Atlantis folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Atlantis 1.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\big-fun-games.com\Atlantis\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. game.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.04 MB (3190784 bytes) on disk.
Atlantis 1.5 is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.22 MB (4425155
bytes) on disk:
- game.exe (3.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
This data is about Atlantis 1.5 version 1.5.1
Atlantis 1.5 is an application released by BigFunGames, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase Atlantis 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Atlantis 1.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Atlantis 1.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Atlantis 1.5". If it is installed on your PC the Atlantis 1.5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Atlantis 1.5 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Atlantis 1.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Atlantis 1.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.big-fun-games.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\big-fun-games.com\Atlantis\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Atlantis 1.5.
8. After removing Atlantis 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Atlantis 1.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Atlantis 1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Atlantis 1.5 by BigFunGames, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Atlantis 1.5 by BigFunGames, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Atlantis 1.5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-27 23:50:18.500