Ati Drivers Download Utility 3.3.7
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Ati Drivers Download Utility 3.3.7 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Ati Drivers Download Utility 3.3.7 from your systemLionSea Software
. Check out here
for more information on LionSea Software. You can see more info on Ati Drivers Download Utility 3.3.7 at http://www.lionsea.com/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Ati Drivers Download Utility folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Ati Drivers Download Utility 3.3.7 is C:\Program Files\Ati Drivers Download Utility\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Ati_Drivers_Download_Utility.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 10.13 MB (10619192 bytes) on disk.
Ati Drivers Download Utility 3.3.7 contains of the executables below. They occupy 13.57 MB (14228987
bytes) on disk.
- Ati_Drivers_Download_Utility.exe (10.13 MB)
- DPInst32.exe (775.80 KB)
- DPInst64.exe (905.14 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- update.EXE (696.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.3.7
of Ati Drivers Download Utility 3.3.7.
Ati Drivers Download Utility 3.3.7 is an application released by LionSea Software. Some computer users want to remove this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Ati Drivers Download Utility 3.3.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Ati Drivers Download Utility 3.3.7 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ati Drivers Download Utility 3.3.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "Ati Drivers Download Utility 3.3.7". If it is installed on your PC the Ati Drivers Download Utility 3.3.7 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Ati Drivers Download Utility 3.3.7 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Ati Drivers Download Utility 3.3.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ati Drivers Download Utility 3.3.7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.lionsea.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ati Drivers Download Utility\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ati Drivers Download Utility 3.3.7.
8. After uninstalling Ati Drivers Download Utility 3.3.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ati Drivers Download Utility 3.3.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ati Drivers Download Utility 3.3.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ati Drivers Download Utility 3.3.7 by LionSea Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Ati Drivers Download Utility 3.3.7 by LionSea Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ati Drivers Download Utility 3.3.7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-15 08:56:22.883