AthTek NetWalk 2.1
This page is about AthTek NetWalk 2.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall AthTek NetWalk 2.1 from your computerAthTek.com
. Check out here
for more details on AthTek.com. Click on www.athtek.com/netwalk.html
to get more information about AthTek NetWalk 2.1 on AthTek.com's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\AthTek NetWalk directory (same installation drive as Windows). AthTek NetWalk 2.1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AthTek NetWalk\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.39 MB (2501632 bytes) on disk and is labeled netwalk.exe.
AthTek NetWalk 2.1 contains of the executables below. They take 5.69 MB (5964819
bytes) on disk.
- netwalk.exe (2.39 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- WinPcap_4_1_2.exe (894.45 KB)
- wireshark.exe (1.31 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of AthTek NetWalk 2.1.
AthTek NetWalk 2.1 is a program marketed by AthTek.com. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall AthTek NetWalk 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AthTek NetWalk 2.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AthTek NetWalk 2.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AthTek NetWalk 2.1". The AthTek NetWalk 2.1 application will be found very quickly. When you select AthTek NetWalk 2.1 in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AthTek NetWalk 2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AthTek NetWalk 2.1:
- The software company is: www.athtek.com/netwalk.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AthTek NetWalk\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AthTek NetWalk 2.1.
8. After removing AthTek NetWalk 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AthTek NetWalk 2.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AthTek NetWalk 2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AthTek NetWalk 2.1 by AthTek.com from your PC, we are not saying that AthTek NetWalk 2.1 by AthTek.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AthTek NetWalk 2.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 15:35:55.930