Atelier Photo FNAC
You can find below details on how to remove Atelier Photo FNAC for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Atelier Photo FNAC from your PCCEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA
. More information on CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA can be found here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Fnac\Atelier Photo FNAC directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Fnac\Atelier Photo FNAC\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Atelier Photo FNAC. Atelier Photo FNAC.exe is the Atelier Photo FNAC's primary executable file and it takes close to 6.92 MB (7255552 bytes) on disk.
Atelier Photo FNAC is comprised of the following executables which occupy 14.75 MB (15461382
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Atelier Photo FNAC.exe (6.92 MB)
- CEWE PHOTOIMPORTER.exe (426.50 KB)
- facedetection.exe (19.50 KB)
- Ma Galerie Photo.exe (1.41 MB)
- uninstall.exe (534.67 KB)
- vcredist2010_x64.exe (5.45 MB)
The current page applies to Atelier Photo FNAC version 5.1.7
alone. Click on the links below for other Atelier Photo FNAC versions:
...click to view all...
Atelier Photo FNAC is a program by CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Atelier Photo FNAC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Atelier Photo FNAC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Atelier Photo FNAC or simply click the Search field and type in "Atelier Photo FNAC". The Atelier Photo FNAC program will be found automatically. After you click Atelier Photo FNAC in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Atelier Photo FNAC, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Atelier Photo FNAC.
8. After uninstalling Atelier Photo FNAC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Atelier Photo FNAC which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Atelier Photo FNAC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Atelier Photo FNAC by CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA from your computer, we are not saying that Atelier Photo FNAC by CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Atelier Photo FNAC in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 16:38:25.910