Astrum InstallWizard 2
Astrum InstallWizard 2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Astrum InstallWizard 2 from your systemThraex Software
. You can find out more on Thraex Software or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.thraexsoftware.com
if you want to read more on Astrum InstallWizard 2 on Thraex Software's website. You can uninstall Astrum InstallWizard 2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Windows\Astrum InstallWizard 2 Uninstaller.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.50 MB (3670575 bytes) on disk and is called aiw2.exe.
Astrum InstallWizard 2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.72 MB (4952111
bytes) on disk.
- aiw2.exe (3.50 MB)
- converter.exe (128.00 KB)
- DialogEditor.exe (1.10 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.27.50
of Astrum InstallWizard 2. You can find here a few links to other Astrum InstallWizard 2 versions:
...click to view all...
Astrum InstallWizard 2 is an application released by the software company Thraex Software. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Astrum InstallWizard 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Astrum InstallWizard 2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Astrum InstallWizard 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Astrum InstallWizard 2". If it exists on your system the Astrum InstallWizard 2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Astrum InstallWizard 2 in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Astrum InstallWizard 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Astrum InstallWizard 2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.thraexsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Windows\Astrum InstallWizard 2 Uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Astrum InstallWizard 2.
8. After uninstalling Astrum InstallWizard 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Astrum InstallWizard 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Astrum InstallWizard 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Astrum InstallWizard 2 by Thraex Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Astrum InstallWizard 2 by Thraex Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Astrum InstallWizard 2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 02:15:46.633